How can I stop my tank from leaking?
The short answer is……..you can’t!! No tank is 100% leak free (despite what the manufacturer may claim) and they will always leak even a little bit of e-Liquid.
Here are just a few tips on how to minimise wasted juice:
- When changing your coil, always make sure it is screwed in correctly.
- Check that your coil is in working order as a burnt coil will not hold the liquid.
- Make sure your glass is not cracked.
- Check for damage on the O-rings and replace if necessary.
- After fitting the coil, ensure the tank is put back together correctly.
- Some tanks ask for the airflow to be closed whilst refilling.
- When filling your tank, always refer to your manufacturer’s guide book.
- When you are not using your mod, try and leave it in a vertical position.
- Try not to overfill your tank.
- Always empty your tank before going on a plane as the air pressure can cause your tank to leak.